March 03 2021 – Mukesh Kumar
Building the perfect abs takes time but do you have the knowledge of the exercises especially meant for building your abs. Do you want some sure shot, simple and everyday exercises which can help you build tight abs? But are you not able to go to the gym? Well, you can have easy abs at your home at no extra cost and special equipment, but at the worth of some of your time everyday. Add these quick exercises in your daily routine and pair it with well and healthy, nutritious food and diet. Voila! You will get visible results out of it! Ready to find out more? Continue with us below…
Read Also : Top 5 Absolute Best Workout for Women
- Get down on all your fours, i.e. both hands and knees. Keep your shoulders aligned with your wrists and hips aligned with your knees.
- Take help from someone to put a kind of weight in your back upwards.
- Involve your body fully. Try to push your leg straight one by one, such that you are balancing on your toes as you do in a push up. Keep the whole body straight.
- Come back to the first position and keep repeating until you feel tired or as much as you can hold on into it.
- Tell someone to remove the weight when you feel you are done with the exercise.
PLANK WITH OBLIQUE CRUNCH
- Lie down in a plank position keeping your body fully straight, in a mat.
- Bend your leg and bring your knee closer to your shoulders such as crunching and keep your upper body fully fixed.
- Pause yourself and do the same with your alternate leg.
HANGING SIDE KNEE RAISE
- You will need a kind of bar to hold on. Grip on the bar tightly with both of your hands.
- Extend your arms and come lower so that your elbows have a slight bend.
- Rotate/twist your hip on either side and your tummy should feel a stretch.
- Bend down your knees lower, such that your heels touch your butt area.
- As you twist yourself, bring your knee closer to your chest and exhale your breath.
- Hold on and repeat the step alternatively.
SWISS BALL JACKKNIFE
- Bring your body into a push up pose and your shins (area of the leg below your knee) should be kept at rest in a swiss ball. Straighten yourself completely. Lie in a mat.
- Bring in the ball inward by pulling it with your legs so that your thighs touch your tummy.
- Come back to the original position.
- Place yourself on a mat and position yourself straightly. It is important that you have a correct posture here.
- Try to raise yourself, both by your upper back (hands straight up in the air) and knees without any support.
- Hold on as much as you can.
- Come back to the original position.
- Lie down on your side, keeping your knees bent and your body should be supported by your elbow.
- Raise your hips upwards.
- Hold yourself.
- Come back at the initial position.
- Repeat on alternative sides.
- Sit on the mat. Bend your knees and keep your hands in the back of your knees.
- Extend your legs straight up in the air such that you are balancing with the help of your butt.
- Involve your tummy throughout this pose.
- Hold on to your knees if you want support.
- Maintain a tight V in between your thighs and abs area.
- Bring your legs back like in the initial position.
- Lie down with your hands on either side. Raise your legs such that your thighs are at 90° angle with the floor. Keep your knees bent at 90° as well.
- Hold on the position.
- Come back to your initial position.
Plank crawl out
- Bring yourself in a plank position and align your shoulders with your wrists and keep your feet joined. Keep your whole body straight.
- Bend one of your arms so that a part of your body is supported by your arm.
- Bend the other arm as well so that your whole body is supported by your arms.
- Now extend one of your arms straight and keep it directly under your shoulder. It should be like, your palm is lifting you.
- Bring in your other arm the same way.
- Repeat by starting with your alternate arm.
- Bring your body into a plank position. Keep a tower or a bag in your feet.
- Try to walk forward, holding your plank position throughout.
- Keep your tummy tight and engage your tummy in the exercise as much as you can.
- Rest for a while if you feel tired.
- Drag yourself back to the position where you started.
- Keep moving back and forth.
- Rest in between.